Morning Announcements 11-6-2020
Friday, November 06, 2020
- Do you know a Veteran or someone who has served in our military? If so, please email Mrs. Coffe a picture of them, with their name and branch. We need the pictures by next Friday - November 6th.
- Just a reminder that Monday, November 9 and Tuesday, November 10th are picture retake days. They will be set up in the library.
- Intramural Corn Hole begins today after school for Cohort A students. Cohort B will play tomorrow. Pick a partner. Show up after school in the gym and play! Play will end at 3:45pm each day.
- The Key Club is sponsoring a food drive to benefit the Brewer Food Pantry. Please check your email for information about the food drive including how you can earn a chance to win a prize.
- Art Club will meet on Tuesday the 10th, after school in room 321.
- Are you interested in a career in social work, counseling, or psychology? Sign up to attend a virtual Dine and Discover Event to learn more about this career field and enjoy a free snack on November 18th. Email Ms. Cone to sign up.