- ImPACT Concussion Permission Form (Required one time, bring form with you to your testing date)
- Physical Form (Required one time as child enters 6th then again 9th grade, or new to athletics at BCS or BHS)
- Medical Update Form (Required each season participate in)
- Athletic Code Acknowledgement (Require one annually)
- Athletic Training Permission to Treat (Required one time as child enters 9th grade or new to athletics at BHS)
Emergency forms will be printed out for each activity and given to the coach through Infinite Campus. Please ensure your contact information is accurate with our main office so emergency contact information is relevant when it is needed.
Forms are required to be submitted based on the following frequency:
- One time during high school career = ImPact Concussion, Physical Form, Athletic Training Permission to Treat
- Once Per School year = Athletic Code Acknowledgement
- Each season = Medical Update
If you have questions about forms, please email Mrs. Goodrich (firstname.lastname@example.org) at the Brewer High School Athletic Office or call 989-8629.