- We agree to make decisions in the best interest of students.
- We agree to promote positive relationships with all stakeholders, through transparent communication.
- We agree to prepare students for entrepreneurial thinking, college, military and workforce readiness.
- We agree to respect our community through cultural and instructional responsiveness and communicative practices.
- We agree to develop personalized learning pathways for students through collaboration, student ownership, and goal setting.
- We agree that we will enhance our craft through personal and professional development, collaboration, and continuous improvement.
- We agree to use cutting edge technology to enhance highly engaged teaching and learning.