Notice to Architects and Engineers
Request for Qualifications
The City of Brewer High School District wishes to procure architectural/engineering services for the TAP Room Renovation at Brewer High School in Brewer, Maine.
The scope of this project includes, but is not limited to, schedule and budget estimating, design development, contract documents, and construction administration. The firm may be required to coordinate this work or additional work with other consultants contracted by the Owner.
Interested firms should submit one paper copy and one electronic copy of a Letter of Interest with a Statement of Qualifications which includes the firm's:
- qualifications to undertake this project;
- experience with budgets and project cost control, with some results of the firm's activities;
- list of projects that demonstrate the firm's capabilities;
- list of recently completed work of similar type and size projects, with client contact information for each project;
- profiles of key personnel who will be involved in the project;
- statement of current workload and ability to absorb the project; and
- list of business references other than those listed above, including contact information.
The paper copy of the Letter of Interest and Statement of Qualifications should be sent to Brian MacDonald, Facilities Director, Brewer High School, 79 Parkway South, Brewer, Maine 04412 so as to be received not later than 1:00 PM on Friday, February 24, 2017. The electronic copy of the Letter of Interest and Statement of Qualifications should be sent as an attachment to an email addressed to email@example.com so as to meet the deadline noted above.
Firms responding will be screened and interviewed on the basis of qualifications only. Project fees and specific design solutions for this project will not be discussed at the interview. Specific program information will not be available before the screening of qualification packages. The selection committee will rank all firms and negotiate fees with the highest ranked firm.