- Congratulations to the track athletes for their great representation at New Englands this weekend!
Also a big congratulations to the Boys Varsity Basketball team on winning the Class A state championship on Friday night
- Math team practice today (Tuesday March 7th) from 2:25 p.m. - 3:15 p.m. If you are planning on competing at the math meet on Wednesday at Bangor, you need to notify Ms. Szucs before the end of the day.
- Attention NHS members. There will be a Mandatory NHS meeting tomorrow morning in room 316 starting at 7:15 am.
- The Fellow of Christian Athletes will be meeting again. Co-leaders Bella Tanis and Morgan Downs invite you to join them in Mrs. Jordan's room 309 on Thursday morning at 7:15
- Brewer Youth Theatre will be hosting the Maine Drama Festival this weekend at the Brewer Performing Arts Center. Nine schools will present their plays with the winner advancing to the state finals along with the winners from seven other regions. Come see Brewer's production, EXPLORING MURDER, Saturday night at 8:00! Admission is $5 for students and $10 for adults.
Morning Announcements 03-07-2023
MAR 07, 2023