- Reminder to Seniors that the Fuel Raffle will be drawn this Friday. If you have not turned in your tickets and money to Mr. Maxsimic please do so as soon as possible.
- The volleyball season registration is open for our girls team as well as a new boys team. This season begins after February break. A reminder that quarter 2 grades will determine your academic eligibility for volleyball this year as well as if you can continue through your current winter sport season.
The registration for e-sports is also open. Please see Mr Utterback or Mr Rapp if you have any question. This season will also start after February break.
- Have an interest in law? Like to write or draw? See Miss Jordan on how you could win $500 in prize money by participating in this year's Law Day Contest.
- Reminder for all juniors that this Friday is the last day for PSAT registration. Please check your email for more information regarding registration. Juniors that sign up to take the PSAT will be excused from classes on January 26 and will be dismissed once testing is done. Students not signed up for the test will be expected to be in classes that day, which is a Cohort B day.
- Seniors planning to attend college next year should note that the BHS General Scholarship Application is now available. By completing this application, you will be automatically considered for dozens of scholarships. Extremely important information was emailed to all seniors, including a link to the electronic scholarship application. Please pay careful attention to all instructions provided in the email and the application, and please email Ms. Sevigny directly if you have questions.
- There is a scheduled Civil Rights Team meeting being hosted in person and virtual on Wednesday, Jan 20th, 2:30. The meeting will be held in the library.
Would love to see you there.
- Auditions for Brewer's entry in the Maine Drama Festival will be held Tuesday night at 6:30 at the Brewer Performing Arts Center. See Mr. Kimball for more details.
Morning Announcements 01-14-2021
JAN 14, 2021