- There is a scheduled Civil Rights Team meeting being hosted in person and virtual today at 2:30. The meeting will be held in the library.
Would love to see you there.
- The volleyball season registration is open for our girls team as well as a new boys team. This season begins after February break. A reminder that quarter 2 grades will determine your academic eligibility for volleyball this year as well as if you can continue through your current winter sport season.
The registration for e-sports is also open. Please see Mr Utterback or Mr Rapp if you have any question. This season will also start after February break.
- Have an interest in law? Like to write or draw? See Miss Jordan on how you could win $500 in prize money by participating in this year's Law Day Contest.
- There will an informational meeting for juniors who are interested in participating in Junior Ex this year. Students in the A cohort will meet on Monday Jan 25th at 2:15 in the Lecture Hall and Students in the B cohort will meet on Wednesday Jan 27th at 2:15 in the Lecture Hall.
- There will be a GSA meeting directly after school this Friday in Mrs. MacEwen's room, room 321. Please know you can attend physically or virtually. We look forward to seeing you there.
Morning Announcements 01/20/2021
JAN 20, 2021