- The deadline for all senior information and pictures for the yearbook is Sunday, October 31st. All forms and instructions can be found on the yearbook website. Go to the Brewer High School homepage and click on Clubs & Activity Information to get the link.
- This weekend is the Fall Ball, please pre-buy your tickets before school in the main lobby or in Mrs. Coffe's room - 317. At the door tickets will also be available for an additional cost. Remember it is semi-formal attire.
- Next math team practice is this afternoon (Thursday) from 2:25 p.m. - 3:15 p.m. in Rm 107. New members are always welcome!
- GSA, Brewer HS's Gender, Sexuality, and Alliance Club, is holding its next meeting tomorrow (Friday), after school, in room 104. All are welcome! See Mrs. Martin or Mrs. MacDonald if you have any questions.
- Power Puff Volleyball is back! The Student Athletic Advisory Council is hosting this annual event on Wednesday, November 17th. It is $15 to play; signup sheets are in the main office & spaces are limited. The deadline to sign up is Monday, November 1st. Don't miss out on this fun event. The juniors were in the finals last year; can they win it this year? The seniors will clearly want to win, but who can take them down? Remember, no pay, no play.
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes meets before school on Thursday mornings in room 309. If interested, see Mackenzie Gagnon
Morning Announcements 10-21-2021
OCT 21, 2021