- Intramural strength and conditioning is now available to any and all students. Coaches have signed up for various time slots to open the weight room to you. Please see the registration form Mrs. Saunders sent out last week to access the space. You must be registered, as space is limited. There are also new sessions available as Coach Flagg has taken on some more sessions to provide you with more opportunities.
- Wondering if you will be academically eligible for a winter sport? It's simple. Take a look at your report card when it comes out. If you fail two or more classes in the first quarter, you won't be eligible for a winter sport. If you fail UTC, you won't be eligible, as that counts at 4 credits. Incompletes are the same as a fail: two or more, and you won't be eligible.
- Did quarter 1 not go so well? Do you need a quiet place to study? Then come see us in the Witches Workshop regularly for some support. We are here to help!
- Chess Team will meet after school on Tuesdays and Thursdays in the library. All are welcome; no experience necessary.
- Se Beowulf, Brewer High School's English Honors Society, is currently accepting applications for new members. The deadline has been extended to Friday, November 12. See the email from Mrs. Martin for more information or check in with her.
Morning Announcements 11-5-2021
NOV 05, 2021