- If you have misplaced a jacket, sweatshirt, lunchbox or anything that may be in lost and found, there is a table outside the Library. Please look for your lost items there. Any items that have not been claimed before April break will be donated.
- The United States Lighthouse Society is needing enthusiastic high school students looking to earn volunteer hours that will count towards your National Honor Society hours. They promote lighthouse preservation, education and tourism. If you are interested please stop by Student services and see Mrs. Kuhl.
- Seniors, a reminder you have an email with a link to an online ballot form for the Class of 2022 Ohmart Athlete of the Year. This round of voting will take your top three choices and send them to the round of finalists to be voted on by you, the senior class. Be sure to check your school email to fill out your ballot.
- As we start academic quarter 4, it is important to remind the juniors, sophomores and freshman that the 4th quarter determines if you participate in athletics in the fall season. Do not fall behind or think that because you are passing for the year you can take the quarter off!
- We are in need of a few students to volunteer during the track meet on Wednesday of next week in the concession stand. See Mr Utterback or Mrs Saunders for more information on where to sign up to sell items in the "Sugar Shack" and raise money for your sport. This is a good way to earn volunteer or community service hours.
- We have a representative from University of Maine Fort Kent here is the student services office this afternoon from 1:00-2:00pm for anyone interested in getting more information on the school and the programs offered there. Please come down and say hello if you are interested!
Morning Announcements 04-12-2022
APR 12, 2022