- Seniors are reminded that class dues need to be paid in full by May 4th. Class dues must be paid in order to attend the senior prom on May 13th. See Mr. Maxsimic or Ms. Jordan if you have any questions.
- Do you sing? Play an instrument? or have some other crazy hidden talent? Then you want to be a part of the awesome BHS talent show that will feature amazing BHS students/ This show is next week so get your application in TODAY! Applications available in the main office.
- The votes are counted, and congratulations to: Drew Johnson, Ainsley Reid and Riley Umel who are the finalists for the Ohmart Female athlete of the year. Congratulations to: Logan Levensalor, Aaron Newcomb and Colby Smith who are the finalists for the Ohmart Male athlete of the year. The next, and final ballot will occur next week during lunch.
- Senior Class, if after graduation, you are planning to participate in collegiate athletics, please see your school email for the registration for the college bound signing day event that will be part of the "Witches Wrap up" program.
- A reminder to spring athletes that photo days are Tuesday and Wednesday. See your coach for your session and your photo form envelope.
- As we come out of April break and make our push to the summer vacation, it is important for freshman, sophomores and juniors to understand that your academic quarter 4 determines if you can participate in fall athletics when we come back to school!
- April 1st marked the start of Autism Awareness Month, autism affects 1 in 44 children in the United States today. This month is to help broaden the knowledge for all of us who may or may not know someone who struggles with this neurological disorder. We want you to encourage you to remember that even though someone may have autism, they are still just like you and me so take a moment to check out the bulletin board by the nurse’s office.
Morning Announcements 04-25-2022
APR 25, 2022