- Want to represent your graduating class next year? Run for office. Collect the proper paperwork from your CURRENT advisor and submit the paperwork by the end of today (Thursday, June 2). For more information, see Mrs. Coffe in room 317.
- Girls basketball will hold a meet and greet with coach LaBree on Monday, June 6 at 6:30 in the lecture hall.
Lastly, another reminder, academic quarter 4 determines fall eligibility for fall sports and other extra curricular activities.
- Seniors and first semester art students, please come to the art room to pick up your work by the end of this week.
- Attention Seniors: If you plan on going the banquet you must fill out the google form that was sent May 25th. T-Shirts are in and can be pick up today during your lunch or after school in room 302.
- Friday, June 3rd is National Gun Violence Awareness Day. The Civil Rights Team invites you to wear Orange tomorrow in support of National Gun Violence Awareness.
Morning Announcements 06-02-2022
JUN 02, 2022