- Winter Sport Registration is online and available. Please have your parent register you for the winter sport you intend to access - this includes those individuals who will play Pioneers Girls Hockey, Ski with Hampden Academy or Wrestle with Bucksport
- Meetings for Boys Basketball, Swim, Indoor Track and Cheer will occur Tuesday, October 25th directly after school. The meeting for boys ice hockey will be 6:00 pm that night in the Lecture Hall and girls basketball will be 6:00 pm on the 25th in the gym.
Contact coaches or Mr Utterback for more information.
- SENIORS! Deadline for all things Yearbook is 10/31! Be sure to visit the Trident Website to fill out ALL the Senior Forms so YOU can be properly represented in this year's Trident. Email email@example.com FMI. Need a Senior Photo? Email Ms. Johnson to set up an appointment. Don't delay! Sign up and get your forms in today!
- Student council will meet today (Thursday) night via google meets. Any new members welcome. If you want to help plan the Semi Formal and future Spirit weeks, you must join student council and attend these meetings. See Mrs. Coffe for more information and the link.
- Students who are interested in the JMG - Maine Career Exploration Badging Program and who have completed the survey, need to meet in room 304 on Monday, October 24th, during Witches' Meeting. Make sure you bring your laptops.
Morning Announcements 10-20-2022
OCT 20, 2022