- SENIORS! Deadline for all things Yearbook is TODAY!! Be sure to visit the Trident Website to fill out ALL the Senior Forms so YOU can be properly represented in this year's Trident. Email firstname.lastname@example.org FMI. Need a Senior Photo? Email Ms. Johnson to set up an appointment. Don't delay! Sign up and get your forms in today!
- Se Beowulf, an English Honor Society, is now accepting applications for membership. Please visit our bulletin board in the Cafe or see Ms. Kelley in room 307 for more information.
- There is a Civil Rights Team meeting TODAY (Oct 31), starting at 2:15 in the Library Media Center. All are welcome to attend.
- AFJROTC is conducting a clothing drive the next two weeks to benefit local area clothing shelters. Please bring in any clothing items not in use to include baby clothing items. There will be totes available in the JROTC classroom, room 102 for any donated items.
- Congratulations to Cayen Philbrick. He has been selected as the junior representative to the Brewer School Committee. Thank you to each of the students who applied and were willing to take on this role.
- Winter Sport Athletes- registration is required by YOUR PARENTS for you to tryout. Tryouts for winter sports begin Monday November 21st
- There will be a student-athlete advisory council meeting on Thursday after school in the lecture hall. Any student athlete from any sport season is encouraged, and welcomed to attend.
Morning Announcements 10-31-2022
OCT 31, 2022