- The Civil Rights Team's next meeting is today (Monday, November 14) starting at 2:15 in the Library Media Center. Anyone interested in joining are always welcome to attend.
- Attention Seniors! We will be having a senior meeting today (Monday the 14th) during witches meeting in the cafeteria. Please go directly to the cafeteria.
- Attention all GSA Club members and anyone interested in learning more - our next meeting is this Friday, after school, in room 104. Hope to see you there!
- Attention sophomores! There will be a meeting for the Turkey Trot this Wednesday from 2:15-2:45 in Ms. Colpitts' room. The Turkey Trot is THIS SUNDAY, so we need all the help we can get! If you have any questions please see Mrs. Decker or Ms. Colpitts.
- This is the last week to register for your winter sport. To know if you are eligible to participate, its simple. Check your first quarter report card. Tryouts and Practices begin Monday the 21st, except for Indoor Track which begins after Thanksgiving break.
- Intramural Strength and Conditioning will be available to any and all students this week Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 6:30 am to 7:30 and after school until 4:00.
- There will be a Student-Athlete Advisory Council meeting on Thursday, after school in the Lecture Hall. SAAC is open and available to any and all student-athletes to attend. We will be finalizing winter sport theme nights.
- The BHS Environmental Club will meet after school today (Monday, November 14) in room 208.
Morning Announcements 11-14-2022
NOV 14, 2022