- Attention Mrs. MacDonald's Semester One Creative Writing Class: Please pick up a permission slip to attend the field trip to BCS to give the 1st graders their books. We will leave the school on Wednesday (March 22) at 8:45AM and return by 10:00AM. It is a black day.
- Juniors please check your email for an email from Mr. Dean about Jr. Prom theme
- Next Math Team Practice will be on Monday March 20th from 2:25 p.m. - 3:15 p.m. in Rm 107. This is to prepare for the John Bapst Invitational Meet on Wednesday March 22nd. If you can not make it please reach out to Ms. Szucs as soon as possible.
- Students interested in participating in outdoor track are invited to come to an informational meeting today (Thursday) at 2:20 in the cafeteria. Track is a no-cut sport, and with 19 events everyone can find something that they can be good at. If you can't attend the meeting, see Mr. Rand in Room 207 for more information.
- One night only, Brewer Youth Theatre presents EXPLORING MURDER, the play that won the Maine Regional Drama Festival, Tuesday night at 7:30 pm at the Brewer Performing Arts Center. Admission is $5 for students, $7 for adults, and proceeds will help pay for the trip to the state finals next weekend.
Morning Announcements 03-16-2023
MAR 16, 2023