- A reminder to Juniors, Sophomores and Freshman!! Your academic fourth quarter determines if you participate in a fall sport. You must be academically eligible following the fourth quarter-not the semester and not simply earning a credit for the year.
- MANDATORY Student Council meeting today (Wednesday) afterschool in Mrs. Coffe's room - 317. All CURRENT class officers MUST attend if they plan to run for office next year!
- For anyone who purchased a yearbook, the books will be available for pick-up in room 320 AFTER SCHOOL tomorrow (Thursday May 25). If you cannot make that time, please arrange a time with Ms. Johnson either before or after school to pick up your book. Please contact Ms. Johnson with any questions.
- Do not wait until it's too late. Speak to your teachers and make your appointment for Witches Workshop today! We are here to help.
- Current sophomores: if you are looking to run for a class officer position, you must get paperwork from Mrs. Decker or Ms. Colpitts. Positions include president, vice president, and secretary. All speeches must be submitted to Mrs. Decker by Thursday, June 1st. Speeches will be read in front of other students during Witches Meeting on June 5th.
- Seniors: be sure to serve any detention hours you owe so as not to affect your ability to march at graduation! We have detention for up to two hours on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, so get it done.
Morning Announcements 05-24-2023
MAY 24, 2023