- Over the next few days we will be calling students down to the office to pick up awards that were earned during the 2019-2020 school year that would have been given out during the Academic Awards Ceremony. Unfortunately we were not able to hold an awards assembly last year, but know we are proud of your accomplishments.
- Attention Juniors! We are currently looking for a member of the Class of 2022 to serve as a student representative on the Brewer School Committee. This will be for a two-year term and the student who is selected and completes the two-year term will receive a $1,500 scholarship! Applications are available in the main office and must be completely filled out and returned to the office by the end of the school day on Friday, October 16.
- Do you have spirit or like planning events? Than Student Council is right for you! We meet virtually once a week. Any student can join! For more information, please see Mrs. Coffe in room 317. We look forward to meeting you.
- Art Club will meet Wednesday, the 14th, after school in room 321. Any student is welcome to attend.
- Seniors - check your email from Ms. Cone to sign up for an individual appointment to file your FAFSA on Oct 8, 14 or 15.
- The Key Club is mailing out Halloween Cards for the troops this Friday. If you have any cards you would included please drop them off outside of room 316.
- Math team practice this week is Tuesday and Wednesday in Rm 107 from 2:25 p.m. - 3:15 p.m. Our first meet date has been changed to Thursday October 15th at 3:30 p.m.
- Attention Seniors: All senior yearbook information and photos are due by the end of the day on October 31st. Please click on the Yearbook link on the BHS homepage for more information.
Morning Announcements 10-14-2020
OCT 14, 2020