- Attention Seniors: All senior yearbook information and photos are due by the end of the day on October 31st. Please click on the Yearbook link on the BHS homepage for more information.
- Payments for AP test fees will be collected in the library during Block 3 on Thursday and Friday, October 29 and 30.
$40 deposit or the full $95 fee will be accepted by CHECK ONLY. Please see Mr. Gordon in room 319 for Registration Forms.
- If you are an academically eligible junior or senior who is submitting candidate materials to the National Honor Society, all materials are due no later than November 1st. Please email Mr Libby if you have any questions.
- There will be a virtual Key Club meeting for all members this Wednesday at 1 PM. New members are welcome. Please email Mr Libby is you have any questions.
- Happy last week of spirit month, our game board theme of the week is Zathura. For those of you that have never heard of this game, it is similar to Jumanji but in space. This week we ask you to wear something space themed on Thursday (or Friday). Ideas could be wearing a NASA shirt, something Star Wars related or dress completely up, like an alien or astronaut. Have fun with this, it will be the last school days before Halloween.
- Attention FRESHMAN, please check your email on Wednesday for a ballot to vote on freshman class officers. Voting will close this Friday at 2:30PM.
- Math team practice this week is Tuesday October 27th and Thursday October 29th from 2:25 p.m. - 3:15 p.m. in Rm 107
Morning Announcements 10-27-2020
OCT 27, 2020