- Seniors applying to UMaine, Husson, EMCC, Thomas or USM check your email for important information about on the spot admissions days from Ms. Cone. Instruction on how to register and application deadlines are included in the email.
- Do you know a Veteran or someone who has served in our military? If so, please email Mrs. Coffe a picture of them, with their name and branch. We need the pictures by next Friday - November 6th.
- There will be a Civil Rights Team VIRTUAL meeting on Wednesday at 11 am. New members that would like to join please email or speak with Ms McLaughlin or Mrs. Peirce.
We will be discussing participation, future projects and those that would like to be part of the "District Task Force." The Task Force will continue last year's work in moving the district in a positive direction in racial, equity, and justice.
- There will be a virtual GSA meeting Wednesday at 12:30 for anyone interested in attending. The GSA welcomes all people, including allies, who are interested in creating a welcoming and safe space for our LBGTQ+ community at BHS. Please see Mrs. MacDonald or Mrs. MacEwen if you are interested.
- Any student or staff member who would like to purchase a 2020 Turkey Trot T-Shirt please email or see Mr. Gordon by the end of day Tuesday, November 3rd. The cost is $10.00.
- The Key Club will be collecting cards for the troops for the Thanksgiving season. Please drop off any cards to be send out in the envelope outside room 316.
- Math team practice this week is Tuesday and Thursday from 2:25 p.m. - 3:15 p.m. in Rm 107. The second math meet of the season is this Wednesday at 2:30 p.m. in Rm 107.
- Art Club will meet today after school in room 321
Morning Announcements 11-2-2020
NOV 02, 2020