- The last of our Winter Sports Informational Meetings will occur today right after school. Ice Hockey will meet in the lecture hall and indoor track in the gym. Mr. Utterback will be attending the indoor track meeting to discuss the University of Maine vaccine verification program and what that means for indoor track athletes and spectators. If you cannot attend, you should reach out to the coach
- Intramural strength and conditioning is now available to any and all students. Coaches have signed up for various time slots to open the weight room to you. Please see the registration form Mrs. Saunders sent out last week to access the space. You must be registered, as space is limited. There are also new sessions available as Coach Flagg has taken on some more sessions to provide you with more opportunities.
- Wondering if you will be academically eligible for a winter sport? It's simple. Take a look at your report card when it comes out. If you fail two or more classes in the first quarter, you won't be eligible for a winter sport. If you fail UTC, you won't be eligible, as that counts at 4 credits. Incompletes are the same as a fail: two or more, and you won't be eligible.
- Attention students and Staff. The Civil Rights Team would like to remind you to take and send your pictures from the "All Are Welcome" bench. Photos are due tomorrow, Nov 4th. Check your emails for more details.
- Did quarter 1 not go so well? Do you need a quiet place to study? Then come see us in the Witches Workshop regularly for some support. We are here to help!
- The 2nd Math Meet of the season is today (Wednesday). Mathletes who are competing will meet in Rm 107 at 2:30 p.m.
- Chess Team will meet after school on Tuesdays and Thursdays in the library starting tomorrow, November 4th. All are welcome; no experience necessary.
Morning Announcements 11-3-2021
NOV 03, 2021