- If you have misplaced a jacket, sweatshirt, lunchbox or anything that may be in lost and found, there is a table outside the Library. Please look for your lost items there. Any items that have not been claimed before April break will be donated.
- Seniors are reminded that class dues need to be paid in full by May 4th. Class dues must be paid in order to attend the senior prom on May 13th. See Mr. Maxsimic or Ms. Jordan if you have any questions.
- Are you taking the SAT soon? Do you need some study tools? Please see Mrs. S Pelletier in the Witches Workshop. She has a Google Classroom filled with practice tests including answer explanations and study tips to help you do your very best.
- Seniors, a reminder you have an email with a link to an online ballot form for the Class of 2022 Ohmart Athlete of the Year. This round of voting will take your top three choices and send them to the round of finalists to be voted on by you, the senior class. Be sure to check your school email to fill out your ballot.
- As we start academic quarter 4, it is important to remind the juniors, sophomores and freshman that the 4th quarter determines if you participate in athletics in the fall season. Do not fall behind or think that because you are passing for the year you can take the quarter off!
- We are in need of a few students to volunteer during the track meet on Wednesday of next week in the concession stand. See Mr Utterback or Mrs Saunders for more information on where to sign up to sell items in the "Sugar Shack" and raise money for your sport. This is a good way to earn volunteer or community service hours.
- Seniors, this is a reminder that the Brewer High School General Scholarship application deadline is today (Friday, April 15th). If you have any questions, please email Mrs. McDowell.
- April 1st marked the start of Autism Awareness Month, autism affects 1 in 44 children in the United States today. This month is to help broaden the knowledge for all of us who may or may not know someone who struggles with this neurological disorder. We want you to encourage you to remember that even though someone may have autism, they are still just like you and me so take a moment to check out the bulletin board by the nurse’s office.
Morning Announcements 04-15-2022
APR 15, 2022