- Seniors are reminded that class dues need to be paid in full by May 4th. Class dues must be paid in order to attend the senior prom on May 13th. See Mr. Maxsimic or Ms. Jordan if you have any questions.
- The votes are counted, and congratulations to: Drew Johnson, Ainsley Reid and Riley Umel who are the finalists for the Ohmart Female athlete of the year. Congratulations to: Logan Levensalor, Aaron Newcomb and Colby Smith who are the finalists for the Ohmart Male athlete of the year. The next, and final ballot will occur next week during lunch.
- Senior Class, if after graduation, you are planning to participate in collegiate athletics, please see your school email for the registration for the college bound signing day event that will be part of the "Witches Wrap up" program.
- It is important for freshman, sophomores and juniors to understand that your academic quarter 4 determines if you can participate in fall athletics and other extra curricular activities when we come back to school!
- April 1st marked the start of Autism Awareness Month, autism affects 1 in 44 children in the United States today. This month is to help broaden the knowledge for all of us who may or may not know someone who struggles with this neurological disorder. We want you to encourage you to remember that even though someone may have autism, they are still just like you and me so take a moment to check out the bulletin board by the nurse’s office.
- Who feels like having a chance at winning a new set of AirPods or perhaps a set of concert tickets to Pitbull & Iggy Azalea or Dierks Bentley? If that sounds good to you, then plan to come to the Career Fair this Friday April 29th in the Brewer High School Gym between 9:00am-1:00pm. Come and participate for your chance to win one of these fantastic prizes or a number of other great prizes as well as get a chance to meet with some potential future employers!
Morning Announcements 04-28-2022
APR 28, 2022