- Are you creative? Are you a sophomore who wants to support your graduating class, as well as have your dues wiped clean? Create a design that exemplifies the Brewer Turkey Trot race! Submit your artwork to Mrs. Decker in room 303 by October 14th. For more information, please see Ms. Colpitts in room 319 or Mrs. Decker in room 303.
- Attention current or interested Key Club Members, we will have our first meeting tomorrow (Tuesday, September 20th) in Mrs. Coffe's room, room 317 at 7:15am before school.
- Attention Juniors! We are currently looking for a member of the Class of 2024 to serve as a student representative on the Brewer School Committee. This will be for a two-year term and the student who is selected and completes the two-year term will receive a $1,500 scholarship. Applications are available in the main office and must be completely filled out and submitted here to the office by the end of the school day on Friday, September 30.
- There will be a Civil Rights Team meeting held in the library media center Sept. 26th starting at 2:15. Anyone interested in joining is always welcome to attend.
- Any student wishing to help out with the turkey trot in some way should stay after school this Wednesday, September 21st until 2:45 in Mrs. Decker's room, Room 303. Please plan to have rides at 2:45. If you cannot attend, please email either Ms. Colpitts or Mrs. Decker.
- Math team practice this week, will be tomorrow (Tuesday Sept 20th) and Wednesday Sept 21st from 2:25 p.m. to 3:15 p.m. in Rm 107. No worries if you were unable to attend practices last week, we are always accepting new members.
- The Brewer High School Environmental Club will hold their first meeting of the year on Wednesday September 21 at 2:15 in room 208. Join us to discuss plans for the upcoming school year.
Morning Announcements 09-19-2022
SEP 19, 2022