- Are you creative? Are you a sophomore who wants to support your graduating class, as well as have your dues wiped clean? Create a design that exemplifies the Brewer Turkey Trot race! Submit your artwork to Mrs. Decker in room 303 by October 14th. For more information, please see Ms. Colpitts in room 319 or Mrs. Decker in room 303.
- There will be a Civil Rights Team meeting held in the library media center Monday (Sept. 26) starting at 2:15. Anyone interested in joining is always welcome to attend.
- Any student wishing to help out with the turkey trot in some way should stay after school tomorrow (Wednesday, September 21st) until 2:45 in Mrs. Decker's room, Room 303. Please plan to have rides at 2:45. If you cannot attend, please email either Ms. Colpitts or Mrs. Decker.
- Math team practice this week, will be tomorrow Wednesday Sept 21st from 2:25 p.m. to 3:15 p.m. in Rm 107. No worries if you were unable to attend practices last week, we are always accepting new members.
- Friday, September 23 is our first early release day. If you would like a bag lunch from the cafeteria before dismissal, please sign up in the cafeteria or main office.
- The Brewer High School Environmental Club will hold their first meeting of the year tomorrow (Wednesday September 21) at 2:15 in room 208. Join us to discuss plans for the upcoming school year.
Morning Announcements 09-20-2022
SEP 20, 2022