- Winter Sport Registration is online and available. Please have your parent register you for the winter sport you intend to access - this includes those individuals who will play Pioneers Girls Hockey, Ski with Hampden Academy or Wrestle with Bucksport
- Meetings for Boys Basketball, Swim, Indoor Track and Cheer will occur today (Tuesday, October 25th) directly after school. The meeting for boys ice hockey will be 6:00 pm this evening in the Lecture Hall and girls basketball will be 6:00 pm on the 25th in the gym.
Contact coaches or Mr Utterback for more information.
- SENIORS! Deadline for all things Yearbook is 10/31! Be sure to visit the Trident Website to fill out ALL the Senior Forms so YOU can be properly represented in this year's Trident. Email firstname.lastname@example.org FMI. Need a Senior Photo? Email Ms. Johnson to set up an appointment. Don't delay! Sign up and get your forms in today!
- Math team practice is today (Tuesday Oct 25th) and Thursday Oct 27th from 2:25 p.m. - 3:15 p.m. in Rm 107.
- Interested in painting some mini pumpkins to be donated as decorations, or need service hours?? Key Club and Art Club are hosting a pumpkin painting afternoon this WEDNESDAY directly after school. Please see Mrs. Coffe or Mrs. Spruce to let them know your interested! Anyone is welcome to join!
- Se Beowulf, an English Honor Society, is now accepting applications for membership. Please visit our bulletin board in the Cafe or see Ms. Kelley in room 307 for more information.
- There will be a mandatory NHS meeting for all members starting at 7:15am this Wednesday morning in room 316
Morning Announcements 10-25-2022
OCT 25, 2022