- The Student-Athlete Advisory Council would like to congratulate the Twin City Nutrition Athletes of the Week over the vacation break. First, last weeks winners, Grace LaBree and Grady Vanidestine. And this week's winners, Ryder Goodwin and Jordin Williams.
- Math team practice this week today (Friday) from 2:25 p.m. - 3:15 p.m. in Room 107.
- Interested in a career as an artist or entrepreneur? Join local artist Teddi-Jann Covell on Monday January 9th during witches meeting to learn more about this career field. Lunch will be provided for those that attend. Sign up in student services as soon as possible as space is limited. For more information see Mrs.Kash.
- The AFJROTC program is conducting a food drive this week and next week. Please bring in non-perishable food items such as canned and boxed food. Boxes will be in the AFJROTC room (room 102). All items will be donated to the Bangor Homeless Shelter.
- Unified Basketball will begin on Tuesday, January 17th - the day after the Martin Luther King Jr holiday. If you have any questions about Unified Basketball please see Mr Utterback.
- BHS E-Sports will begin at the end of the month. If you have any interest or questions about E-Sports see the coach, Mr. Dean in room 314. A reminder, you need to be academically eligible to access E-Sports as this is an extra-curricular activity offered through our athletic department and the MPA.
- There will be an Enviornmental Club meeting in Mrs. Achey's room directly after school on Monday.
Morning Announcements 01-06-2023
JAN 06, 2023