- Unified Basketball practice will begin after school on Tuesday, January 17. See Mr Utterback for more information if you are interested. The schedule is online.
- Academic Quarter 2 ends soon. A reminder to all student-athletes that successful completion of quarter 2 will determine if you remain eligible to end your winter sport season. If you have any questions about your quarter 2 grades you can ask your coach or Mr Utterback.
- A sign up form for E-Sports Team is on the counter in the main office. If you are interested in E-Sports, please sign up, or see Mr. Dean for more information. The season begins at the end of the month.
- The AFJROTC program is conducting a food drive this week. Please bring in non-perishable food items such as canned and boxed food. Boxes will be in the AFJROTC room (room 102). All items will be donated to the Bangor Homeless Shelter.
- Attention Seniors, the Brewer High School General Scholarship Application is now available to fill out. The deadline is April 14th. Please read the entire email that was sent from Mrs. McDowell before you fill out the application. If you have any questions, please see Mrs. McDowell in the Student Services office.
- ATTENTION SENIORS! There is still time to vote for Faculty Superlatives! If you have not done so already, please check your email for the form sent to you from Ms. Johnson or visit the Trident Yearbook Website for more information! Get you vote counted today!
- Ambassadors, you have a mandatory training after school on Tuesday, January 24th. If you have any questions, contact Miss Jordan
- Attention Seniors! You will need to fill out a new senior privilege form for semester two starting Jan 23rd. Senior privileges do not carry over from semester one as many of you have class changes and new/different study halls. New forms are available in the main office.
Morning Announcements 01-13-2023
JAN 13, 2023