- Ambassadors, you have a mandatory training after school on Tuesday, January 24th. If you have any questions, contact Miss Jordan
- Math team practice is today (Wednesday) and Friday from 2:25 p.m. - 3:15 p.m. in Rm 107.
- The next Civil Rights Team meeting is Jan 23rd starting at 2:15 in the Library Media Center. All are welcome to attend
- Attention students interested in exploring the healthcare field for a future career, and looking for a volunteer opportunity: Northern Light Medical Center is accepting applications for their Summer Student Volunteer Program. Please see Mrs. Kuhl in Students Services for more information.
- Art club will meet today (Wednesday) in room 318 from 2:30-3:30
- Reminder to seniors that the Fuel Raffle is today. Turn your tickets and money into Mr. Maxsimic by the end of 3rd block.
- Attention Seniors! You will need to fill out a new senior privilege form for semester two starting Jan 23rd. Senior privileges do not carry over from semester one as many of you have class changes and new/different study halls. New forms are available in the main office.
- ATTENTION SENIORS! There is still time to vote for Faculty Superlatives! If you have not done so already, please check your email for the form sent to you from Ms. Johnson or visit the Trident Yearbook Website for more information! Get you vote counted today!
Morning Announcements 01-18-2023
JAN 18, 2023